Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hi want to help out huckabee to win

Hi People.

This great to be here. I am going to do as much as I can to help him out. In a couple of weeks I want to set up a get together to go to a pizza place and talk about what we can do for Huckabee. I have alot of time so anytime would be good.

I want to do it go to the capital Wednesdays to have a poster first, with chairs, things to give people and what he does the usa if he wins.

thanks alot
Nathan Flory

P.S If anyone wants to help me out contact me at (916)218-8136 or email me at nathanflory@hotmail.com

5 comments:

Peter said...

Hi Nathan,

Welcome to the team!

Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs said...

Sacramento is a great city! I was stationed just north of there during my time in the Air Force. I bought an M1 Grand from a local store in the city and Il Fornaio is the BEST Italian restaurant I've ever been to.

If you're doing any events in late October, I'll see if I can't be a friendly face.

-Kevin
www.ktracy.com

PS. Glad to see you don't suffer from "California Republican Syndrome!"

Daddy Sloane said...

Welocme to the Fray!!

http://sloanereality.blogspot.com

Marc said...

Help spread the word about Mike Huckabee!

On December 29th there will be a national effort to raise awareness about Mike Huckabee and his campaign for President.

Grab your signs, shirts and other Mike Huckabee for President materials and get out. Run, walk, bike, march or drive around in a public place where you live. Let's make sure that anyone that travels on December 29th sees a Mike Huckabee for President sign.

Bohemian said...

Vote Now in the AOL online straw poll ending 01/04/2008:

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/straw-poll

the Paulites are trying to skew the polls again...

California for Huckabee!